Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello my name is Ricardo Cineros and " I love to take pictures." This may sound a little cliche however, it is something that I know I was meant to do the rest of my life. I am a father to my two beautiful girls Madison and Maya and Husband to Jennifer Cisneros. I believe that  we all have a purpose in life and some of us become doctors, race car drivers and what I was born to do was to become a photographer.

This is one of my absolute favorite images that I have ever captured of the Malone family. the photo shoot produced many great images however, this was something that I came up with at the spur of the moment and just to capture the unity of a young family in its infancy was very touching.

I know that they will always have this picture hanging on the wall and to know that we will always have a relationship not only as their photographer but as a friend is the reason I take images such as this.  I am just thankful to have invited to their home and share these beautiful moments together.





I was asked by the Norono's to take images of Little Jordan. Once again I knew I would have to produce something very special for them. Since this was out of town and it was another last minute shoot I had to become very creative  since I did not have all my equipment with me. I did use a single flash and decided to take it to a very simple level. The Family was very grateful and thanked me many times, however I was just as thankful and blessed to be in their lives and letting me capture moments like this for them.
ricardocisnerosphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment