Friday, June 21, 2013

Achievement day.

Today I must say is one of my greatest achievements in my educational life. Since High School I have been in and out of college always trying to find my calling in life and what I wanted to as far as the rest of my life. 4 years ago I decided to fullfil my passion for photography and finish my degree at the Art Institue of Pittsburg and guess what? I am completely done and now I have  B.A. In photography. It was a long journey of my life but I could not have done it without the help of friends, family, my kids Maya, Madison and my wife Jennifer. I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. All of you that have been there for this journey I know you have always supported me in every possibleway and for those that are not here to share in my glory I know you will always care. I also like to acknowledge all  professors and fellow students since all their positive critics and their not so positive ones made me achieve more things that I could possibly have tried and thank you all for challenging me.

I would not say that I am completely done learning since photography is all about learning new ideas everyday. I know things change in the photography business so I will always continue to pursue new ways of learning through webinars, seminars and perhaps take some more classes later in my life.

Now that school in done I will begin in the journey of becoming a professional photographer and promoting myself in every possible.  As for  the near future I plan on shooting more and getting much more clients through marketing, business cards and word of mouth. I
look forward in serving the people of my community with professionalism and great customer service.

I know that the reason I got into photography was because I live in a place that is truly heaven on earth and I get to see beautiful Lake Tahoe everyday. But I also know that there is beauty in every person that  I meet  and to capture them at their very best is what I am going to pursue. I want every man, woman, and child to have photos that will adorn their homes or their offices for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment